How do I play Head-to-Head Games?
- Login and select the 'Play' menu item
- For the next week's set of games, select the coin you think will have the biggest rise (or smallest fall) against the US Dollar in the 7 days until the date and time of the match. The selected coin name will turn red.
- Select the match you are most confident of and click the Joker symbol, it will turn red
- Click 'Save'
- You can come back to change your selections at any time until Midnight GMT before the game is played.
- After the date/time of the match we will publish the results and calculate the ranking.
Note: You can play Head-to-Head games as any of our membership levels, but you can only win Bitcoin prizes if you are a paying member.
We've published a video with a bit more detail on our Youtube channel here
How do I pay with Bitcoin?
Coinseige offers two payment methods: credit/debit card and Bitcoin.
To pay using Bitcoin:
- Select a Membership level
- Select 'Bitcoin/Altcoin' as your payment method
- Fill in your details on the Checkout form and accept the Terms & Conditions
- You will see a payment box, follow the instructions:
(Other supported crypto coins have similar payment boxes- only the logos and texts are different See Live Demo)
I won the game this week. How do I get paid?
There's no need to make a claim.
If you are a paying member and eligible for a prize, all you have to do is ensure you have your up to date Bitcoin public wallet address entered in your account details.
We will publish the winners table on our Facebook page.
We process payments on the Monday following Saturday's matches. Payments are made in Bitcoin (though we may move to alternative coins in future) to your public wallet address.
I want to trade crypto currencies myself
One of our aims in setting up Coinseige is to get people comfortable with the concepts and realties of the cryptocurrency markets.
When you feel ready to trade currencies yourself, sign up for an account at CEX and start buying and selling.
I can't login.
Logging in should be as simple as clicking the 'LOGIN' menu item, entering your email address and your password and clicking the 'LOG IN' button. If for any reason you can't login, click the 'Need to reset your password' link on the LOGIN page.
You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password. Click that link., or copy and paste it into your browser. To get to a page where you can chose a new password.
You might also have to do a simple arithmetic test to prove you are a real human player.
Once you've reset your password, click the LOGIN menu item to login with your email address and new password.
I'm going to be away, how can I make predictions for future games?
If you're not going to be able to make predictions for a particular week's games in the week that the games are played, don't worry.
You can make predictions for any match in a season like this:
- Click the 'PLAY' menu
- At the bottom of the list of this week's matches you should see this page selector
- Use the arrows to go to the week(s) that you won't be available
- Make your predictions and click 'SAVE'
- That's it. You're predictions will be entered when those matches are played
When I click 'Play' and look at a page of matches it looks like I have already made my predictions. Why?
When we set up each week's matches we set a random prediction for each currently registered player. It's like a 'Lucky Dip' entry.
That way, if you miss making a prediction you will still have a chance of scoring some points.
However, you will stand a much better chance of scoring maximum points and winning the game if you do your research into each coins' performance AND you play your Joker on the match you are most confident about.